Friday, December 23, 2011

An Award~~

Whee, I got nominated by the most awesomest awesome, Beanie. She's so awesome.
Soo, with this award, you thank the person who nominated you, state 7 things about yourself and pass it on to 15 other blogs.
First and for most, I want to thank Beanie for being so amazingly awesome with me!


7 things about me:
1. I like to take showers so hot, I come out like a lobster.


2. It's very easy for me to get into people's hobbies. I like pretty much everything.


3. I work at a hardware store. [awesome for my craft needs, no so much for my nails, haha.]


4. I look forward to coming home and cuddling with my boyfriend with my bunny Bilbo with us.


5. I absolutely looove helping people. It gives me a meaning in life.


6. I go to school for ESE teaching.


7. I find the jokes on the back of Laffy Taffy to be heelarious.


Wheee, so that's a bit about me.. Now the 7 awesome blogs I want to nominate.
The Tiki Times
Yuuri
Bebe
Sarah
Trace Face Philes
KarenD
Valentine Kisses
All Tarted Up
Canadian Nail Fanatic
TGIF Malaysia
Purely Blasphemy
My World
(im)properly Polished
All About Reviews
Shapple



1 comment:

  1. thanks for the tag--as you can see, I'm a little behind on such things!!! :)

    ReplyDelete