Thursday, September 29, 2011

I seem to buy things in small quantities...

So, yeah, as the title states, I shop in very small quantities. It's my way of lying to myself about wasting money on things I'll probably never use.
These I actually will use:

I totally loooove ELF.
It's good, and it's inexpensive.

I purchased: The nail polish remover, the eye makeup remover, and a crease brush.
I'm in love with two out of three.
While the nail polish remover wipes DID in fact remove all my nail polish, i left my nails extremely oily. It's said to have a fresh citrus smell, but I can't tell if it's true or not.
Unfortunately, my nose has been so stuffed up these past few days, I cant smell anything :(
Something else I received not too long in the mail is this:
It was a free sample pack I got in the mail from Target.
It came in a super cute cosmetic bag, too. :3
I received sample sizes of:
Nivea Express Hydration
Neutrogena Lip Balm
Pantene volumizing Shampoo
Fekkai shampoo and conditioner
and Revlon Colorburst in Hot Pink.


I'm soo pleased with these, and I can't wait to try them out!

Thanksss for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment